Thank you for your interest in applying for a vendor booth at the 4th annual Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors. We are looking for vendors to compliment the exciting vintage, one of kind and exciting new vehicles we will have on display during our 2 day Heritage Plaza events. Telluride is beautiful and we are expecting to host a bevy of amazing vehicles (Cars, Aircraft, Motorcycles and Snowmobiles) throughout our many distinct display venues. This means, our vendor space will be limited so, please, get your applications in early for this exciting event!
All vendor expo areas will be held outside. The Heritage Plaza location is at 9545 feet in elevation and inclement weather in the mountains is possible. Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors is a “Rain or Shine” event. No refunds will be given for inclement weather.
Specific check in/load in information and requirements will be provided no later than September 14, 2018.
Camping is not allowed in booth spaces. Camping is also not allowed in cars, any of the Festival venues, Town of Mountain Village or the Town of Telluride.
Special Festival RV Parking is available. If you are a registered Vendor in the event then you may sign up for one of the Festival RV parking spaces.
These sites are primitive (NO SERVICES: NO Dumping, NO Electric, NO Water, NO Trash Receptacles) so RV’s must be self contained for your length of stay. Space is limited and spots must be reserved prior to the Festival. Depending on the number of RV’s that need to be accommodated, if you also have a trailer, it may need to be parked in a different parking lot. RV’s may be parked from Wednesday evening (Sept 26) to Monday morning (OCT 1st). If you are requesting a longer stay, please include this request in the “Other Comments” section of your registration form.
The Town of Telluride also has a ‘first come-first served’ campground in Town Park. You may also check out lodging options on our website (www.CarsAndColors.com) for information on Camping and Lodging options.
- PLACEMENT OF ALL BOOTHS IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE FESTIVAL. Every effort will be made to match your booth/brand/product to the most appropriate location in Heritage Plaza.
- EACH 10×10 BOOTH RENTAL INCLUDES 2 – FOUR DAY EXHIBITOR FESTIVAL PASSES
- VENDOR REGISTRATION FEES WILL BE COLLECTED UPON BOOTH APPROVAL.
- BOOTH SPACE DOES NOT INCLUDE TENT RENTAL, TABLE OR CHAIRS. These items can be rented locally for an additional cost.
- VENDOR MUST MEET ALL STATE/LOCAL LICENSE AND INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS.
- ELECTRICITY IS AVAILABLE BUT LIMITED, Please request electricity as soon as possible.
REQUIRED VENDOR EXHIBITION HOURS:
Mountain Village Plaza Areas:
September 29, 2018, Saturday 10am-3pm
September 30, 2018, Sunday 10am-3pm
10×10 Booth $TBD
Larger than 10×10 Booth $TBD