FINE ART & SCULPTURE VENDORS
Featured 2018 Artists
Click the button above to fill out the online registration form.
Thank you for your interest in applying for a vendor booth at the 5th annual Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors. We are looking for fine art & sculpture vendors to compliment the exciting vintage, one of kind and exciting new vehicles we will have on display during our 3 day Heritage Plaza exhibit. Telluride is beautiful and we are expecting to host a bevy of amazing vehicles (Cars, Aircraft and Motorcycles) throughout our many distinct display venues. This means, our vendor space is limited so, please, get your applications in early for this exciting event!
All vendor expo areas will be held outside but under a commercial grade tent. The Heritage Plaza location is at 9545 feet in elevation and inclement weather in the mountains is possible. Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors is a “Rain or Shine” event. No refunds will be given for inclement weather.
Specific check in/load in information and requirements will be provided no later than September 3, 2019.
Camping is not allowed in booth spaces. Camping is also not allowed in cars, any of the Festival venues, Town of Mountain Village or the Town of Telluride.
Special Festival RV Parking is available.
If you are a registered Vendor in the event then you may sign up for one of the Festival RV parking spaces for an additional $50 flat fee.
These sites are primitive (NO SERVICES: NO Dumping, NO Electric, NO Water, NO Trash Receptacles) so RV’s must be self contained for your length of stay. Space is limited and spots must be reserved prior to the Festival (by 9/23/19). Depending on the number of RV’s that need to be accommodated, if you also have a trailer, it may need to be parked in a different parking lot. RV’s may be parked from Wednesday evening (Sept 25) to Monday morning (Sept 30). If you are requesting a longer stay, please include this request in the “Other Comments” section of your registration form.
The Town of Telluride also has a ‘first come-first served’ campground in Town Park. You may also check out lodging options on our website (www.CarsAndColors.com) for information on Camping and Lodging options.
Lodging options to fit most budgets can be found on the Festival Lodging page, CLICK HERE. Book early for the best pricing.
* A $40 NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE WILL BE COLLECTED ONCE YOUR APPLICATION IS RECEIVED.
* INCLUSION IN THE CARS & COLORS FINE ART & SCULPTURE VENDOR AREA IS ON A ‘FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED’ BASIS. DEADLINE FOR ALL APPLICATIONS IS AUGUST 1, 2019.
* VENDOR REGISTRATION FEES WILL BE COLLECTED UPON BOOTH APPROVAL.
* BOOTH SPACE INCLUDES; SPACE UNDER THE TENT. (TABLE AND CHAIRS CAN BE RENTED FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE).
* EACH BOOTH RENTAL SPACE INCLUDES TWO (2) 4 FOUR DAY EXHIBITOR FESTIVAL PASSES.
* ALL VENDOR EXPO AREAS WILL BE OUTSIDE UNDER A FESTIVAL PROVIDED TENT.
* PLACEMENT OF ALL BOOTHS IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE FESTIVAL VENDOR COORDINATOR.
* VENDOR MUST MEET ALL STATE/LOCAL LICENSE AND INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS. VENDORS WILL NEED A MOUNTAIN VILLAGE SPECIAL EVENT BUSINESS LICENSE ($25). Forms for this will be provided by the Festival and the Vendor must fill it out and send it back to the Festival along with a check for the additional $25.
* ELECTRICITY IS CURRENTLY VERY LIMITED AND NOT GUARANTEED. Use of lights is LED ONLY. Vendors may want to consider bringing an alternate power source if electricity is required.
* PLEASE, ONLY PRO PANELS FOR DISPLAY.
REQUIRED VENDOR EXHIBITION HOURS:
Mountain Village Plaza Area:
September 26, 2019, Thursday 5pm-8pm (Optional vending opportunity during Taste of Mountain Village)
September 27, 2019, Friday 10am-3pm
September 28, 2019, Saturday 10am-3pm
September 29, 2019, Sunday 10am-3pm
10×10 Booth Space $490
10×20 Booth Space $950
For further vendor or Festival information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org