Cars and Motorcycles may participate in Concours events
the Cool Cars on Colorado events, not both.
2020 CONCOURS EVENTS
- BRITISH CONCOURS $50 (Saturday, 9-26-2020) ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM
- OPEN CLASS CONCOURS $50 (Sunday, 9-27-2020) ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM
CONCOURS EVENT FEE
- $50/ Vehicle until 3/01/2020.
- $100/Vehicle starting 3/02/2020
- NO Onsite Registration will be available
Festival Passes (2 Complimentary 4 Day Passes with your Concours registration) may be picked up at the Cars & Colors Concours Ticket & Information Booth on the Concours starting at 8am the day you are schedule to be on the Concours. Or, if you are coming in prior to Saturday to enjoy the beginning of the Festival on Thursday and Friday, please see attached Pass Pick Up Information sheet for instructions on how to pick up your passes earlier.
Accurately restored or original condition.
Hyper car or Super Car.
(These events are Non-Judged)
The 2020 Concours staging will be held on the Driving Range of the Telluride Golf Course in Mountain Village.
You will need to provide a photo of your Concours submission.
Please fill in all applicable information using the online links above and request a venue staging for your vehicle. Registration is $50 per vehicle. Once your car has been confirmed at a particular venue, you will receive a separate email invoice requesting that you supply payment information for your registration. You may submit multiple vehicles (each at $50) as long as each vehicle is on a separate submission form. (Request for Concours staging does not guarantee placement at that venue, this is at the discretion of the Festival selection committee).
- FREE PASSES: If your vehicle is chosen for the Concours: You will receive Two – 4 Day Festival Passes on a complimentary basis (Retail $299 each). Passes include access to all Cars & Colors events, receptions, venues and cash prize contests. No Festival tickets are provided for participants of the free Cool Cars on Colorado event.
- There will be no official judging. People’s Choice awards will be given for:
- British Concours (Saturday, September 26, 10a-3p ($50) (Must Qualify),
- Open Class Concours (Sunday, September 27, 10a-3p ($50) (Must Qualify)
- $50 registration fee (All funds from this fee will be split among the Festival’s supported charities).
- If your vehicle is chosen to participate in the “Concours” areas, we request it remain on display for the duration of the Concours open hours.
- If your vehicle is not chosen to participate on the “Concours”, please consider registering for the Cool Cars on Colorado event.
- RV Parking is available. Sites are primitive (NO SERVICES) and must be reserved prior to the Festival. Please fill in the information on your registration form regarding an RV if you are interested in reserving a spot.
Please read the following Terms & Conditions carefully. You will be asked to electronically verify that you agree to these Terms & Conditions on your Registration Form.
Terms & Conditions:
In consideration of the acceptance of the right to participate in the Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors, the vehicle owner (s)/participant(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless RASR Productions, LLC dba Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors, the Town of Telluride, the Town of Telluride Parks & Recreation Department, Telluride Mountain Village, Telluride Mountain Village Owners Association, Telluride Ski & Golf, San Miguel County, Telluride Regional Airport, property owners, agents, volunteers and anyone else connected to the management or presentation of the Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors event from and against any and all liability of the loss that the owner (s)/participant(s), guests, friends or family members of such vehicle owner (s)/participant(s) may sustain or incur as a result of claims, demands or judgments arising from the vehicle owner (s)/participant(s) involvement in the Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors, vehicle owners also certify that each vehicle submitted is properly licensed and insured to meet legal requirements of liability.
The Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors Selection Committee will determine each vehicles placement at venues within the Festival. By submitting a vehicle, the owner agrees to abide by the Committee’s decision in this matter.
Media Release: By submitting a vehicle for consideration in the Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors, the vehicle owner(s), owners family members and guests agree to the usage of names, images and images of each vehicle for publicity, advertising and commercial purposes. Including but not limited to any internet media (Face Book, Twitter, Instagram, Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors website ect.), newspaper, magazines, radio, video and television. This release applies to before, during and after the event and any activities connected with the event. If the vehicle is accepted, the information provided on the Submission Form will be further utilized in the Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors program and on the placard that will identify the vehicle on the show field.
Cancellation and Refunds: Should the submitted vehicle be chosen to participate in the Festival and the need arises to cancel, this must be done on or before September 4th, 2020 or the full amount of your entry fee (if applicable) will be forfeited. Cancellations submitted prior to September 4, 2020 will be subject to a $5 cancellation fee.
Dogs are not permitted at the Concours (golf course) venue. Please plan to leave your dog at home. Thank You.
2020 COOL CARS ON COLORADO
$FREE to Participate and FREE to the Public, no need to pre register – load in instructions will be posted here in early 2020
- Friday, 9-25-2020, 4:30pm-7:00pm
- Saturday, 9-26-2020, 12:00pm-3:00pm
Cool Cars on Colorado guidelines:
A Free to participate, free to view car show.
Are you proud of it? Bring it!
All makes and models welcome.
(These events are Non-Judged)
No Festival tickets are provided for participants of the free Cool Cars on Colorado events.