2019 AMERICAN CONCOURS $50 (Saturday, 9-28-2019) ONLINE REGISTRATION CLICK HERE
2019 INTERNATIONAL CONCOURS $50 (Sunday, 9-29-2019) ONLINE REGISTRATION CLICK HERE
2019 COOL CARS ON COLORADO $free (Friday, 9-27-2019 & Saturday, 9-28-2019) ONLINE REGISTRATION CLICK HERE
Cars and Motorcycles may participate in Concours events OR Cool Cars on Colorado events, not both.
Accurately restored or original condition.
Hyper car or Super Car.
(These events are Non-Judged)
Cool Cars on Colorado guidelines:
Free to register, free to view car show.
Are you proud of it? Bring it!
All makes and models welcome.
(These events are Non-Judged)
Telluride is one of the most scenic showcases for your cherished ride and we look forward to including your vehicle in our event!
You will need to provide a photo of your submission.
Please fill in all applicable information using the online links above and request a venue staging for your vehicle. Registration is $FREE-$50 per vehicle which includes staging at one of the event venues. Once your car has been confirmed at a particular venue, you will receive a separate email invoice requesting that you supply payment information for your registration. You may submit multiple vehicles (each at $FREE-$50) as long as each vehicle is on a separate submission form. (Request for Concours staging does not guarantee placement at that venue, this is at the discretion of the Festival selection committee).
There are 2 separate Concours events; the American (SAT) and the International (SUN):
- FREE TICKETS: If your vehicle is chosen for the Concours: You will receive Two – 4 Day Festival Passes on a complimentary basis (Retail $299 each). Passes include access to all Cars & Colors events, receptions, venues and cash prize contests.
- There will be no official judging. People’s Choice awards will be given (1 for each of the Highlighted Concours classes. In 2018, $5,000 in custom gems and jewels were awarded to the winner in each category. Gems and Jewels were provided by OMI Prive Gems).
- American Concours (Saturday, September 28, 10a-3p ($50) (Must Qualify),
- International Concours (Sunday, September 29, 10a-3p ($50) (Must Qualify)
- $50 registration fee (All funds from this fee will be split among the Festival’s 2 charities).
- If your vehicle is chosen to participate in the “Concours” areas, we request it remain on display for the duration of the Concours open hours.
- If your vehicle is not chosen to participate on the “Concours”, please consider registering for the Cool Cars on Colorado events.
There are 2 Cool Cars on Colorado events; Friday 4:30pm-7pm and Saturday 10am-3pm:
- Vehicles must be moved to a valid parking spot at the end of each days staging or they will be ticketed and possibly towed. The Festival is not responsible for tickets or towing fees occurring after Festival hours.
- 1-2 days registration is $Free
- RV Parking is available. Sites are primitive (NO SERVICES) and must be reserved prior to the Festival. Please fill in the information on your registration form regarding an RV if you are interested in reserving a spot.
- For car owners that have vehicles staged in the Festival locations, the free Gondola will also be available for transportation between the Town of Telluride and Mountain Village.
Please read the following Terms & Conditions carefully. You will be asked to electronically verify that you agree to these Terms & Conditions on your Registration Form.
Terms & Conditions:
In consideration of the acceptance of the right to participate in the Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors, the vehicle owner (s)/participant(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless RASR Productions, LLC dba Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors, the Town of Telluride, the Town of Telluride Parks & Recreation Department, Telluride Mountain Village, Telluride Mountain Village Owners Association, Telluride Ski & Golf, San Miguel County, Telluride Regional Airport, property owners, agents, volunteers and anyone else connected to the management or presentation of the Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors event from and against any and all liability of the loss that the owner (s)/participant(s), guests, friends or family members of such vehicle owner (s)/participant(s) may sustain or incur as a result of claims, demands or judgments arising from the vehicle owner (s)/participant(s) involvement in the Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors, vehicle owners also certify that each vehicle submitted is properly licensed and insured to meet legal requirements of liability.
The Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors Selection Committee will determine each vehicles placement at venues within the Festival. By submitting a vehicle, the owner agrees to abide by the Committee’s decision in this matter.
Media Release: By submitting a vehicle for consideration in the Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors, the vehicle owner(s), owners family members and guests agree to the usage of names, images and images of each vehicle for publicity, advertising and commercial purposes. Including but not limited to any internet media (Face Book, Twitter, Instagram, Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors website ect.), newspaper, magazines, radio, video and television. This release applies to before, during and after the event and any activities connected with the event. If the vehicle is accepted, the information provided on the Submission Form will be further utilized in the Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors program and on the placard that will identify the vehicle on the show field.
Cancellation and Refunds: Should the submitted vehicle be chosen to participate in the Festival and the need arises to cancel, this must be done on or before September 6th, 2019 or the full amount of your entry fee (if applicable) will be forfeited. Cancellations submitted prior to September 6, 2019 will be subject to a $5 cancellation fee.