Online Registration for the 2017 Festival is now OPEN!
Telluride is one of the most scenic showcases for your cherished ride and we look forward to including your vehicle in our event! Please read the following Terms & Conditions carefully. You will be asked to electronically verify that you agree to these Terms & Conditions on the following Submission Form.
Special Festival RV Parking. If you have a car, motorcycle, Warbird or vintage snowmobile registered in the 2017 Festival then you may sign up for one of the Festival RV parking spaces.
These sites are primitive (NO SERVICES: NO Dumping, NO Electric, NO Water, NO Trash Receptacles) so RV’s must be self contained for your length of stay. Space is limited and spots must be reserved prior to the Festival. Depending on the number of RV’s that need to be accommodated, your car trailer may need to be parked in a different parking lot. RV’s may be parked from Wednesday evening (Sept 20) to Monday morning (Sept 25). If you are requesting a longer stay, please include this request in the “Other Comments” section of your registration form.
You will need to provide a photo of your submission.
Please fill in all applicable information using the online links above and request a venue staging for your vehicle. Registration is $FREE-$50 per vehicle which includes staging at one of the event venues. Once your car has been confirmed at a particular venue, you will receive a separate email invoice requesting that you supply payment information for your registration. You may submit multiple vehicles (each at $FREE-$50) as long as each vehicle is on a separate submission form. (Request for Concours staging does not guarantee placement at that venue, this is at the discretion of the Festival selection committee).
- The Concours is made up of 2 different events:
- There will be no official judging. People’s Choice awards will be given (1 for each of the Highlighted Concours classes: American and International plus 1 for the Motorcycle Exhibit).
- Along with the People’s Choice trophy, $10,000 in gems and custom jewelry will be awarded to the winner! Prizes generously provided by OMI Prive and Dolce.
- If your vehicle is chosen to participate in the “Concours” areas, we request it remain on display for the duration of the specific class/day it is scheduled to be displayed. $50 registration fee (all registration fees will be donated equally to the Cars & Colors 2 charities).
- For car, motorcycle and snowmobile owners that have vehicles staged in the Festival venues, the free Gondola will be available for transportation between the Town of Telluride and Mountain Village.
- For cars registered for the Cool Cars on Colorado event, Vehicles must be moved to a valid parking spot at the end of each days staging or they will be ticketed and possibly towed. The Festival is not responsible for tickets or towing fees occurring after Festival hours. (1-2 days is $Free).
- Two – 4 Day Festival Passes will be provided on a complimentary basis to any car and motorcycle owner whose vehicle is staged on the Concours, motorcycle or snowmobile venue (A $400 Value). (2 Passes per vehicle limit, additional passes may be purchased for $200 per person at www.CarsAndColors.com) Passes include admission to the Cars & Colors VIP Thursday Evening Welcome Reception, Hanger 29 Saturday Evening Event and participation in all Cars & Colors cash prize contests.
If you choose to participate in our Main Street display, your car will be staged as you arrive. This display is a one day commitment; Friday evening, 5pm-7pm or Saturday, 10am-3pm (You may also participate both days). Vehicles must be moved at the end of each day and re staged the next day if you plan to stage your vehicle both days on main street. Vehicles must be moved to a valid parking spot at the end of each days staging or they will be ticketed and possibly towed. The Festival is not responsible for tickets or towing fees occurring after Festival hours.
Staging in any of the Festival’s “Free to the Public Venue” areas (ie; Cool Cars on Colorado venue) does not include a Festival Pass. Single day vouchers will be available as you check in at the Cars & Colors Registration and Information booth.
Terms & Conditions:
In consideration of the acceptance of the right to participate in the Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors, the vehicle owner (s)/participant(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless RASR Productions, LLC dba Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors, the Town of Telluride, the Town of Telluride Parks & Recreation Department, Telluride Mountain Village, Telluride Mountain Village Owners Association, Telluride Ski & Golf, San Miguel County, Telluride Regional Airport, property owners, agents, volunteers and anyone else connected to the management or presentation of the Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors event from and against any and all liability of the loss that the owner (s)/participant(s), guests, friends or family members of such vehicle owner (s)/participant(s) may sustain or incur as a result of claims, demands or judgments arising from the vehicle owner (s)/participant(s) involvement in the Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors, vehicle owners also certify that each vehicle submitted is properly licensed and insured to meet legal requirements of liability.
The Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors Selection Committee will determine each vehicles placement at venues within the Festival. By submitting a vehicle, the owner agrees to abide by the Committee’s decision in this matter.
Media Release: By submitting a vehicle for consideration in the Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors, the vehicle owner(s), owners family members and guests agree to the usage of names, images and images of each vehicle for publicity, advertising and commercial purposes. Including but not limited to any internet media (Face Book, Twitter, Instagram, Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors website ect.), newspaper, magazines, radio, video and television. This release applies to before, during and after the event and any activities connected with the event. If the vehicle is accepted, the information provided on the Submission Form will be further utilized in the Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors program and on the placard that will identify the vehicle on the show field.
Cancellation and Refunds: Should the submitted vehicle be chosen to participate in the Festival and the need arises to cancel, this must be done on or before September 15th, 2017 or the full amount of your entry fee (if applicable) will be forfeited.