Cool Cars on Colorado
Unique and eye catching cars staged along downtown Telluride’s historic main street, Colorado Avenue.
Pre Registration for this event is not necessary, please see load in time and location below.
Cars and motorcycles that are participating in the Concours events are not eligible to participate in Cool Cars on Colorado.
September 25th , Friday from 4:30p-7:00p
2020 Cool Cars on Colorado Staging Information – Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors
We are excited that you have chosen to come to the beautiful San Juan Mountains to celebrate great cars and majestic scenery!
The 2020 Cool Cars on Colorado will be held on downtown Telluride’s Colorado Ave (the main downtown street) between Aspen and Pine Streets.
Friday’s Cool Cars on Colorado: 4:30 PM – 7:00 PM, September 27th
Friday Load In will begin at 4:00pm and will end at 4:30pm. No late arrivals can be accommodated.
(Please consider meeting us up at the Telluride airport and we will all parade down to town together at 4:00pm for a “Cruise to Colorado”. This cool addition to the evening’s event is optional).
Load out starts at 7pm and must be completed by 7:30pm. Early load out is not permitted due to the high levels of pedestrian traffic.
If your vehicle comes to Telluride on a trailer there are two options to park it for the day’s events:
Carhenge day parking lot: This lot is FREE during the day and only 4 blocks away from the Cool Cars on Colorado venue. Overnight parking is not allowed. (This parking lot is off of W. Pacific Ave. in Telluride)
- Last Dollar Rd: Day/Overnight Offsite Trailer Parking(5 miles from Telluride, 10 minute drive):
- Traveling to Telluride on Colorado Hwy 145 from either Montrose or Mountain Village,
- Follow the highway signs “To Telluride” through the Hwy 145 roundabout.
- Turn Left on Last Dollar Rd. (Approx. 200 yards after roundabout)
- Follow Last Dollar Rd for 1.5 miles.
- Pass ‘Old Toll Rd’ on your left and than …
- Turn Left at the Airport Service Rd (which is directly across from Basque Blvd)
- There will be a Festival “Last Dollar Rd Offsite Trailer and RV Parking Lot” sign here.
- Follow this dirt road for approx. a 1/2 mile.
- Pass the Airport #7 Gate on the right. (Continue left at this split in the road)
- Just around the bend in the road, take an immediate right (up a short incline) there will be a “Last Dollar Rd Offsite Trailer and RV Parking Lot” sign here.
- Please note, in all cases, the Festival is not responsible for the cost of parking your truck and/or trailer in any Pay parking area during the day or overnight anywhere in Telluride or Mountain Village. There are few, if any free options other than those offered by the Festival to park unless you have made arrangements with your lodging company.
- NO RV PARKING OR CAMPING is allowed anywhere within the Town of Mountain Village or the Town of Telluride.
- Dogs are not allowed at the Cars & Colors Festival venues at the golf course (Concours) or the Airport location. (Service Dogs are allowed).
- Dogs are, of course, allowed on main street at the Cool Cars on Colorado but, please, be respectful of other vehicles and have your dog on a leash.
Returning for 2020: “Cruise Colorado” Friday only Cruise to Telluride’s main street before staging! Meet at the Telluride Airport parking lot and “Cruise” down to Telluride’s main street with the other Cool Cars on Colorado participants starting at 4:00 pm.
Vehicles must be moved to a valid parking spot at the end of the evenings event or they will be ticketed and possible towed. The Festival is not responsible for tickets or towing fees occurring after Festival hours.
- Location: Telluride, Colorado
- Schedule: Friday, September 25