We love media. We love support. Welcome to the official Media information related to the 2017 Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors.
The 2017 Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors invites qualified working media professionals from automotive, consumer and trade news organizations to submit a registration request for a working media credential.
Media who wish to cover the event with regard to filming and photography, please contact Chris @ TFCC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We require all media to fill out our media waiver and rights form
- You will need to check in at the Ticket Will Call booth to acquire your media pass.
- Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors exclusively retains (or otherwise has the rights to) all broadcast, cable, video and intellectual property rights emanating or derived from its events, including, without limitation, all images, audio, internet content, streaming video or other mediums, whether now or hereafter created TFCC Property).
- Every Media Applicant must fill out the following information in your request
- The Organizers reserve the right to refuse media access / credentials at our sole discretion
- Send an email to Chris of TFCC (info (at) carsandcolors (dot) com), subject “TFCC Media Application” with the following information
- Media requirements (all are necessary):
- Full name
- Job Title
- Company / Media Title
- Company Website
- Media Type (TV, Radio, Magazine, Website, Newspaper, Team, Sponsor, If Other please describe)
- City, State, Zip
- Short Description of the coverage intended
- Expected date of release
- Previous event coverage experience samples