Participating Car Owner Additional Parking
The Town of Telluride and Telluride Mountain Village are small communities with limited parking accommodations. With the anticipated amount of show cars, driving cars, trailers and car haulers coming to this small community we have worked diligently to make sure all vehicles are accommodated. Most lodging options will not be able to accommodate any trailer parking. However, the Festival will provide separate, additional parking for participating car owners who need additional parking for trailers and car haulers. This information will be provided to you in your confirmation packet after you register.
Special Festival RV Parking. If you have a car, motorcycle, snowmobile or Warbird registered in the event or, if you are a volunteer, vendor or sponsor at the 2018 Festival: The Festival is anticipating having a limited number of RV parking spaces available at an additional $50 per RV fee. The $50 fee will cover parking from Wednesday, September 26th at 12pm through Monday, October 1st at 9am. This is a flat $50 fee and will apply if you are staying all 5 days, just the weekend or only one night.
These sites are primitive (NO SERVICES: NO Dumping, NO Electric, NO Water, NO Trash Receptacles) so RV’s must be self contained for your length of stay. Space is limited and spots must be reserved prior to the Festival. Depending on the number of RV’s that need to be accommodated, your car trailer may need to be parked in a different parking lot.
Other RV options: RV parking is extremely limited in the Town Park camp ground and is first come first served. Absolutely NO CAMPING in cars or RVs is allowed with in the Town of Telluride city limits, this includes any parking lots, or in the Lawson Hill Ball Field areas. For information regarding other RV options in the area, please visit: https://www.telluride-co.gov/index.aspx?nid=181
Public Parking Information for the Town of Mountain Village
If you are planning to attend:
The Concours on the Golf Course,
The Morning Revv,
Heritage Plaza: Cars & Colors Lounge, Vendors, restaurants and shopping or
Any Festival Event in Mountain Village,
PLEASE PARK in one of the two parking garages in Mountain Village listed below.
Currently there is NO PARKING along Mountain Village Blvd or next to the Concours venue (Visher Drive or the Golf Course Member Parking Lot), the Festival is NOT responsible for parking tickets incurred.
The parking lots below accept cash, credit card or debit card (no pin numbers). All rates are subject to change at any time, and signage will reflect this change.
GONDOLA PARKING GARAGE
Follow Town of Mountain Village and Festival signs along Mountain Village Blvd. This garage is located behind Town Hall Plaza next to the gondola terminal Station Village Parking, there are a total of 460 spaces in this garage.
Once parked here you will take the Station Village Gondola into the center of Mountain Village. Festival signs will direct you to the various venues as you step off the gondola.
- $7 per day, 6 a.m. to 2 a.m., valid for one entry and exit
- $25 overnight, 2 a.m. to 6 a.m., valid for 24 hours
- Pay-and-Display: When an attendant is not present, use credit or debit card only (no cash); use pay-and-display method.
- RVs and trailers: require two tickets at the rate of either $14 per day or $50 overnight, valid for 24 hours; parking on levels 1, 3 and 4 only
- No overnight parking, 2 a.m. to 6 a.m., levels 4, 6 and 7 (open deck levels)
HERITAGE PARKING GARAGE
Located off Mountain Village Boulevard and across from Hotel Madeline, turn west to enter the garage.This garage is walking distance to all Mountain Village Festival venues.
There are a total of 116 spaces in this garage, most of which are located on the upper level. The hotel operator oversees the other 82 spaces with full valet services.
- $2 per hour, first hour free
- $35 maximum charge for 24-hour period
- Pay-and-Display: motorists purchase time, take a receipt, and display it on the cars dashboard.
- Meters are located adjacent to each of the elevator vestibules within the garage.
- Credit card or debit card (no pin number), no cash
- No trailers
- 7’6″ clearance
Public Parking and Transportation Information for the Town of Telluride
The Town of Telluride provides very limited free or paid parking options. Unless you are staging your vehicle on Colorado Avenue (Telluride’s main street) for Cool Cars on Colorado, the Festival suggests that you park in the Town of Mountain Village and use the Free Gondola to attend the various Cars & Colors venues.
Town of Telluride Parking Information:
- Free all-day parking is available to visitors at the Carhenge parking lot on West Pacific Street. The lot is serviced by the regular Galloping Goose transit loop. No overnight or RV parking allowed.
- Metered zones and free two-hour parking are available throughout the business district. Meters are one per block. Users can purchase a receipt for up to three hours of parking at a rate of $1.00 per hour, with a minimum cash purchase of $0.25 and a minimum debit or credit card purchase of $1.00. Meter receipts should be placed carefully on the driver’s side dash board face up so that Code Enforcement officers can clearly read them.
- RV camping is NOT ALLOWED within the Telluride Town limits other than the limited number of RV spots in Telluride’s Town Park which is first come, first serve (no reservations allowed).
- All parking is enforced from 8 am to 6 pm, Monday – Friday.
- Sundays are excluded from parking enforcement.
Public Transportation within Telluride Town Limits:
The Town of Telluride runs a regularly scheduled free bus, The Galloping Goose, around town. This bus makes regular stops at the Courthouse on main street, the Oak St Gondola Station, the Carhenge parking lot, across from Clark’s Market and any street corner along its route. This bus runs from 7a-9p, 7 days a week. More service information can be found posted at all regular stop locations.
Festival Provided Parking & Shuttle Information
Daytime public parking during Festival operating hours will be provided at several venues. No overnight parking will be provided to the public by the Festival. Please use the parking options provided by the Town of Mountain Village at the Gondola Parking Garage or inquire about parking options at your place of lodging.
Festival Provided Daytime Public Parking Options:
(NO Festival Provided Parking in Mountain Village, please park in the Gondola Station Parking Garage or Heritage Plaza Parking Garage)
Airport Venue: War Birds, music, special events and fireworks
(NO overnight Parking)
Saturday, September 23rd, 2017: 8a-10p
Festival Provided Venue Shuttle:
A Festival provided Shuttle will be available for the Saturday night Hanger 29 event at the Telluride Airport. Details will be announced closer to the Festival dates.