Friday Night’s Cool Cars on Colorado participants will meet at Telluride’s Regional Airport parking lot no later then 4:00pm (9/25/2020) and will all ‘Cruise’ together down to Telluride’s main street, approximately 5.5 miles, starting at 4:15 pm.
Cars will arrive in Telluride and stage along Colorado Ave. (Main Street) between Aspen St and Pine St for the Cool Cars on Colorado event from 4:30pm-7:00pm.
2020 Cool Cars on Colorado Staging Information – Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors
NO NEED TO PRE REGISTER FOR THESE FREE EVENTS
Thank you for participating in the 2020 Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors. We are excited that you have chosen to come to the beautiful San Juan Mountains to celebrate great cars and majestic scenery!
The 2020 Cool Cars on Colorado events will be held on downtown Telluride’s Colorado Ave (the main downtown street) between Aspen and Pine Streets.
- Friday’s Cool Cars on Colorado: 4:30 PM – 7:00 PM, September 25th
- Load In Starts at 4:00 PM
- Saturday’s Cool Cars on Colorado: 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM, September 26th
- Load In Starts at 11:30 AM
No late arrivals can be accommodated.
Early load out is not permitted due to the high levels of pedestrian traffic.
Your vehicle MUST be moved within 30 minutes of the end of the event or it will be ticked and towed by the Town of Telluride. For the event, vehicles will be staged in a herringbone pattern along Colorado Ave and this is not legal parking at any other time. The Festival is not responsible for any fees incurred by owners that do not move their vehicles in a timely manner.
If your vehicle comes to Telluride on a trailer there are two options to park it for the day’s events:
Carhenge day parking lot: This lot is FREE during the day and only 4 blocks away from the Cool Cars on Colorado venue. Overnight parking is not allowed. (This parking lot is off of W. Pacific Ave. in Telluride)
- Last Dollar Rd: Day/Overnight Offsite Trailer Parking(5 miles from Telluride, 10 minute drive):
- Traveling to Telluride on Colorado Hwy 145 from either Montrose or Mountain Village,
- Follow the highway signs “To Telluride” through the Hwy 145 roundabout.
- Turn Left on Last Dollar Rd. (Approx. 200 yards after roundabout)
- Follow Last Dollar Rd for 1.5 miles.
- Pass ‘Old Toll Rd’ on your left and than …
- Turn Left at the Airport Service Rd (which is directly across from Basque Blvd)
- There will be a Festival “Last Dollar Rd Offsite Trailer and RV Parking Lot” sign here.
- Follow this dirt road for approx. a 1/2 mile.
- Pass the Airport #7 Gate on the right. (Continue left at this split in the road)
- Just around the bend in the road, take an immediate right (up a short incline) there will be a “Last Dollar Rd Offsite Trailer and RV Parking Lot” sign here.
- Please note, in all cases, the Festival is not responsible for the cost of parking your truck and/or trailer in any Pay parking area during the day or overnight anywhere in Telluride or Mountain Village. There are few, if any free options other than those offered by the Festival to park unless you have made arrangements with your lodging company.
- NO RV PARKING OR CAMPING is allowed anywhere within the Town of Mountain Village or the Town of Telluride.
- Dogs are, of course, allowed on main street at the Cool Cars on Colorado but, please, be respectful of other vehicles and have your dog on a leash.